- RSS Channel Showcase 8814882
- RSS Channel Showcase 6486501
- RSS Channel Showcase 2657231
- RSS Channel Showcase 8021930
- 10/06/18--12:09: Yes, I know it’s another cat in a cardboard box but it’s different
- 10/15/18--04:18: Why do you think my cat won’t play with his toys if I put them away?
- 10/22/18--12:10: Why do cats chase their tails?
A cute, vocal kitten plays the fool in a cardboard box with a round hole in it. I like the way the owner is telling her cat to get out of the box “otherwise you are going to hurt yourself…”. … please continue reading
The person asking the question says that when she puts her cat toys away her cat won’t play with them. He won’t do this even when the toys can be found and got at easily. Are cat toys successful? Let’s … please continue reading
Why do cats chase their tails? The answer is obvious but I’ll answer the question because someone’s asked it. They chase their tails to play. It is just another version of play hunting. All cat games are based on the … please continue reading